Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

June

We've had a lot of fun so far this summer! Here's some of the the adventures we've been up to.

Fishing. There's a little pond close by that we like to go fishing at. You can swim there too, but we haven't tried that out yet. 







Kiddie Pool. The best thing on a hot summer day. Complete with water slide. :)







Zoo. We have season passes to the zoo this year, and now that we're closer to it, it's easier to go. We've been a couple times already this summer. 




Just a random cute picture of Rachel. Such a beautiful girl.


Hiking. We've done one hike so far, and the kids mostly had fun, but I can tell we need more practice working up our hiking muscles. 


We reached the summit!







Visit with Chris, Reed's birth father. We always love being able to have Reed visit with his birth dad.
Sword fighting with hangers. 



                         Wheeler Farm. I can't believe we hadn't been here before, the kids loved it!








Lagoon. Mike's work had a free Lagoon day, so we decided to take Rachel and have some fun. Reed's still pretty small for a lot of the rides, and gets scared more easily than Rachel does. We had so much fun!
Breakfast at Burger King before heading out.

Ready to go!




First ride. Let me tell you, I cannot handle rides very well anymore, especially ones that go in circles. I was wiped out for like an hour after this one little ride. 


Rachel was a ride fiend. By about 5 or 6, Mike and I were pretty much done and ready to go home, but Rachel kept wanting to go on more rides. And how can you say no when this face is what you get to watch?



Waiting in line for the long flume was tiring. And then the ride wasn't working and we didn't even get to ride it. Bummer. 

Kiddie bumper cars.

Rachel loved switching Daddy hats. 

Jeeps with Daddy.
I love this picture.  We had such a fun time!

Haircut. Mike wanted to give Reed a buzz cut for summer. It's growing on me too, he's cute with his little kiwi head. :) Reed calls it his "fuzz cut". 
Before

After. 

1 comment:

Mindy Hawks said...

So many adorable pictures! I'm excited to see you guys soon!