Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

April

For Easter, we followed tradition and went over to Mike's parents' house to celebrate. The kids had lots of fun decorating eggs and then hunting for plastic ones in the backyard.

Dying eggs

Carefully drawing on her egg. I love her look of concentration.

 I seem to remember that when Rachel was Reed's age, she didn't really get into the concept of hunting for Easter eggs. Reed took about 5 seconds to figure it out and then he was off!
Hunting for eggs


Enjoying the spoils

We celebrated Renick's birthday on Easter too. He had a pirate cake with black frosting, and this is the result - frosting mustaches. :)

Also in April, we decided to bring Mike's parents dog Jasmine over for a stay at our house. Rachel and Reed were ecstatic!  Rachel kept saying "I have a pet!" and then she was so sad when Jazzy had to go home. She's such a good dog. Someday we'll get a dog again, but probably not for a few years.
Rachel loved sleeping with Jasmine.

Out for a walk.

1 comment:

Kathy&Mike said...

Who's Renick? Does Cicily have a brother? How did I miss that?