On my birthday, Mike asked me what I wanted to do, and all I wanted was to spend the day with my family doing something fun (he also got me a card with an awesome gift card in it, lest you think I'm all altruistic. Ha.) So we took the kiddos and went up to Salt Lake to check out Discovery Gateway, a really neat kid's museum. It was super fun.
Rachel in a helicopter, and ecstatic about it.


Reed pushing around a giant billiard ball.

Rachel riding a fake horse

Reed wanted a ride too.

They had a cute little mini grocery store, which Rachel loved!


And a water play area

And a mini house. Reed was in love with this little pink vacuum cleaner. He loves life size vacuums too. Hopefully it stays that way until he's old enough to actually operate one and I can put him to work.


Construction area


There was a littler-kids area that Reed just loved, he crawled up and down and around everywhere. He's such a little explorer.

If we lived closer to Salt Lake, I would totally get a pass, because it was really fun. We just love watching the kids grow and play.
2 comments:
Is Reed walking already?
Happy Birthday to you! Our kids love that museum too! It's so fun. My kids love to vaccuum so I bet Reed's fascination with it will carry on! haha
Post a Comment