Saturday:
Morning: Mike gets shot in the mouth playing airsoft and chips the bottom and back of one of his front teeth off. We manage to find a dentist open on Saturday and get his tooth filled and fixed up. Forgot to take a picture, darn it.
Afternoon: Mike introduces Rachel to the wonders of dipping Oreos in milk.

Sunday:
Reed completes a rite of passage of baby-hood: unrolling the toilet paper.

Monday:
Reed also discovers that he can open, empty, and climb into kitchen drawers.

Morning: Mike gets shot in the mouth playing airsoft and chips the bottom and back of one of his front teeth off. We manage to find a dentist open on Saturday and get his tooth filled and fixed up. Forgot to take a picture, darn it.
Afternoon: Mike introduces Rachel to the wonders of dipping Oreos in milk.
Sunday:
Reed completes a rite of passage of baby-hood: unrolling the toilet paper.
Monday:
Reed also discovers that he can open, empty, and climb into kitchen drawers.
Tuesday:
Afternoon: Rachel also has a rite of passage when she finds a Sharpie and colors herself.
And if you know Rachel, you know she doesn't like to be messy. She's not upset because we were mad at her, but because she realized how black she was.

Evening: Mike and Rachel test out our new tent by camping in the backyard. Both were extremely excited. Reed and I stayed inside.

Afternoon: Rachel also has a rite of passage when she finds a Sharpie and colors herself.
Evening: Mike and Rachel test out our new tent by camping in the backyard. Both were extremely excited. Reed and I stayed inside.
Wednesday:
Only day of nothing noteworthy.
Only day of nothing noteworthy.
Thursday:
Afternoon: It starts raining hard, so I take Rachel out on the porch to watch. She decides to run around the front yard laughing in the rain and gets drenched in seconds. So cute.
Afternoon: It starts raining hard, so I take Rachel out on the porch to watch. She decides to run around the front yard laughing in the rain and gets drenched in seconds. So cute.
Evening: Reed falls down harder than usual on the kitchen floor and cuts open his chin. Though it didn't bleed much, it looked deep so we took him in to our doctor's instacare. He got 3 stitches. He barely cried, mostly just when we were holding him down - he hates being restrained more than anything. He's a tough little guy though and was so good! So sad to see him get hurt, but we've always figured he'd end up with stitches sooner than Rachel. She's just so cautious by nature and he's such an active, adventurous guy. Although I didn't think he'd end up with stitches before he even turned one! No pictures yet, we were too busy taking care of him. :) He went right to sleep when we got home. What a sweetie.
What will Friday bring? I can only imagine.
What will Friday bring? I can only imagine.
3 comments:
Wow! Quite the week for you guys. With all that went down just today, I'm impressed you had the energy to blog. Hope Reed is doing better and Rachel is almost ink-free.
Too fun! Reed looks adorable in the toilet paper picture.
So sorry to hear about all of the boo-boos! I like the picture of Reed standing in the drawer! Super cute!
Post a Comment