These are the pictures that didn't fit into the category of any other post that I wrote. But they're still awesome.
Rachel in cute pigtails. Sometimes I'll ask Rachel if she wants pigtails or a ponytail, and she'll tell me she wants something else, like piggy feet or pony eyes. She cracks me up.

Tub time

Just some cute Reed action shots


Mike sharing his breakfast with Rachel

Mike and Rachel sharing their breakfast with the camera

Rachel and her cute half sister Ashlyn. They are so cute together!

Reed and his perma-grin


Warning: Poop picture ahead.
Reed went through a couple week phase where every poopy diaper was a blowout. Boy am I glad that's over. This was a daily occurrence:

And if you don't have children yet, this picture could also be used as an effective form of birth control. Thank goodness I can't smell.
3 comments:
You are a blogging wizard! As for the blowouts, be grateful it was only two weeks worth! Christian was our blow out child! For some reason he always seemed to do it at church. At least twice every week!
HAHA! Your comment about the blow outs being birth control made me laugh. I love that picture of Rachel and Ashlyn. They are the cutest girls!
I think it's funny that Reed is Rachel's brother, Ashlyn is Rachel's sister, but Reed and Ashlyn are not related. Try to explain that to a stranger!
Post a Comment