So, when we bought our house, it came with two TVs - the big theater room projector one in the basement, and a big flat screen attached to the wall in the living room. The previous owners didn't even want to take the living room one with them because it would be such a hassle to take down, as it's over the staircase to the basement.
I never really wanted a TV in the main living room, but it was already there, so we just left it. And watched it. And watched it too much (me anyway. And Rachel.) So one day we decided that we should probably just take it down, since we have the other one downstairs anyway. Another day, about a month later, the day came for executing our plan.
From this angle, it doesn't look so bad-

Until you realize they're standing on two by fours, supported by a ladder over the stairs.
Nick obviously wasn't nervous

Nor was Reed, from his contained viewing seat

But I was. So I prayed that they wouldn't kill themselves. And they didn't. And now we have a much more quiet living room, and Rachel doesn't watch quite as much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
1 comment:
Wow! I'm glad they got it down okay. That's awesome that they left that tv for you though.
Post a Comment