What do you get when you buy the cheapest play kitchen Walmart has to offer?
I'll tell you.
I'll tell you.
You get a cute little plastic kitchen:

That comes in pieces like this:
(61 pieces, to be exact - NOT counting the accessories. And 56 screws.)That takes 3 hours to put together.

But that makes one little girl very happy:

5 comments:
Holy cow. I admire your patience.
looks like fun. One of my favorite Christmases was when my little girls got a Barbie house and I got to put it together. Aw, good times!
Well, in continuing the tradition of you and I having all of the same stuff... yep, we have that same kitchen! haha!! Megan got one for Christmas a couple of years ago and I remember Ryan spending the entire afternoon putting it together! The good news is, once it's finally assembled, it's pretty durable, our kids play with it all the time and it's still holding together!
Aww. Can't wait to get one of these.
I knew that was the same kitchen ange has because when we were there Rachel loved playing with it!
Post a Comment