Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daddy Rocks

Mike gets gift cards and little bonuses periodically at work for his accomplishments, and we have a standing agreement that he earns that money by doing something good at work and it's therefore his to spend however he wants. He'll usually save it and buy airsoft stuff or something else fun for himself, but will often surprise me and do something special with it. Today he came home and excitedly told me how he used the bonus money he'd been saving recently for toys for Rachel. He LOVES getting her fun things, just to see her happy. It's really cute.

So these are the things that Daddy bought Rachel that should be shipped soon:

A big bag of balls
which will go in...


A neat bouncy air trampoline!


And as if that wasn't enough coolness, he also bought her this:
which is something she has always envied of the neighbor kids who have one. Oh my goodness, she's going to go crazy over it.

I know that Rachel doesn't need "stuff" to be happy, but I gotta say that it's so cute that Mike loves getting her toys. (And he's good at finding great deals on stuff). He loves to make her happy. It makes him happier than buying stuff for himself, and I just think that's so sweet. He's such a good Daddy, we sure love him!

3 comments:

Angela said...

What an awesome Daddy! She is going to have so much fun. Be sure to post pics of her playing with all of her new stuff! :)

Kathy&Mike said...

Looks like so much fun! Can I come over and play?

Mindy Hawks said...

Aw he really is such a good daddy! That will be so fun for her, and I agree, make sure to post pics of her playing!