First off - Rachel's very first Oreo experience:

...aaaand she's hooked. Uh-oh.
Second, what's more fun than throwing towels out of the drawer?

Climbing
into the drawer
after throwing all the towels out.
And last, but certainly not least, let us all bow to Her Royal Highness, Princess Rachel.

But what's a princess without a pink feather boa? Honestly...

Much better, thank you Princess Rachel.
8 comments:
She is getting SO BIG!!! She has a pretty little girly face now, I swear she's loosing the baby look, she is beautiful!
OH, yes! She truly is PRINCESS RACHEL! I love that little one.
Love you, Rach!!
That's a lot of Rachel cuteness!!
Has she heard your Princess of Winter voice yet?
way cute, already playing dress up eh.
She is so cute and getting so big! I'm sorry we didn't get together while we were in Utah...I've decided that long trips can be worse than short trips because you think you'll have time to schedule things, but the next thing you know you are in the car driving home. We'll be there over Christmas and it will be a short trip, so hopefully we'll have success then!
She's getting so big!
Post a Comment