Maybe I'm a slacker mom, but before today, we hadn't ever taken Rachel to a park. Then again, she's only one and can't walk yet, so I guess we figured she wouldn't have much to do at one anyway. We decided to try today, and we had a blast. After a couple times down the slide, Rachel would start giggling in anticipation just being up at the top. We'll surely be visiting as many more times as we can squeeze in before the weather turns on us!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, I think Mike's smile is bigger than Rachel's! :) Mike's first time too maybe?
I never like taking my kids before they can walk, all they wanna do it eat sand anyway.. so I dont think you're a slacker mom. Cuter pictures!
I love her face in the picture with you! Rachel with that silly tounge!
I was thinking the same thing as Mindy: That silly tongue!
the toung is pricless! :)
Post a Comment