Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our House!

We're buying a house! We're so excited! We close in mid-September, which seems forever away because we just want to move in now, but I'm sure we'll have plenty to keep us busy. The house is in a quiet little community of similar Spanish-style homes. We were so happy when we found this house - it was more than we thought we were going to be able to get - 2260 sq. feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, nice big kitchen and even a theater room! Hopefully we'll be able to grow into it. The lot is a bit small (.15 acre) but still big enough for Rachel to run around. Here's some pictures:












10 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

So happy for you guys!!!

Angela said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I love the kitchen cupboards and the back yard. If your theater needs any work, Ryan is the expert! We bought a house this summer too, we moved to Layton, and we love it up here!

Kristi said...

Beautiful! I'm jealous. We're in Spanish Fork, too. We love it down here! We'll have to get together!

Amanda said...

Wow! So cute! Congrats!

Naomi said...

How cute is that house! I love it! Congrats!

TJ and Jessica said...

It's beautiful!! Congrats!

Shelly said...

Yeah! You are down by us! Where is it at in SF?

Mindy Hawks said...

Yay!!! Thats so exciting!!

steph said...

SOOooo exciting!! Congrats! I'm uber-jealous of the theater room.

Tammy said...

So you're moving again! i love the house so Cute! i wish ours was as new as yours... some day! LOL the yard is wonderful too!