
The girls shared Cicily's stroller, and Rachel sippy cup (after Cicily dropped her's near a pile of pony poo, rendering it unusable).


I was worried that Rachel wouldn't really be old enough to get into the pony ride, that she'd either not care, or cry. When I first sat her up there, she was kind of confused, but as soon as the pony started moving, she squealed with delight the entire time. She had a firm grip on the saddle horn too - I probably could have let go and she would have stayed on (but I didn't).


4 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the last picture of you and Rach... so cute!
How fun! We are going on Tuesday I love $2 Tuesdays!
I love Rachel's smile in the last picture!
cute,if you ever want a free pony ride it would be fun to rachel to my ranch and let her ride (just there in PG.) she looks adoreablein that saddle!
Post a Comment