Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Say Cheese

Ok, you don't have to. But we did. A lot.

We haven't had a family picture for Mike's side of the family taken... well, not since I've been part of the family anyway, so it was about dang time. Mike is the oldest of 6, so with all of us that's 13 people to get in one place at one time, which is especially hard with trying to catch the boys in between missions. So here we all are!

The whole crew
From top left: Nick, Cicily, Carisa, Mike, Rachel, Mary, Josh, Tiffany - The Marrieds
Middle row: Diane and Reed - The Parents
Bottom: Conner, Jenny, Kyle - The Singles

Cicily and Rachel trying to poke each others' eyes out as per usual

Cicily being cute

The original 8

Boys

Just us

Us being more, well, us

Ditto

Everyone again

Me and the Babykins

There came a point when Cicily was done with pictures...but it's one of my favorites anyway






Thank you Andrea for taking such great pictures! If anyone wants good but inexpensive pictures, let me know and I'll put you in touch with her!

4 comments:

Cami said...

They turned out So CUTE!!! I love the last one of you guys looking at the temple, so sweet!!

Kathy&Mike said...

What a beautiful family you all are.

Holly & Matthew Blanchard said...

Ohhhh I love all of these pics MARY! :)

Andrea N' Mike said...

I'm glad you guys liked them, it was really fun taking them. :)