Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears...

So today we went to the Hogle Zoo with Mike's sister Tiffany, her husband Josh, and Conner and Jenny, Mike's two younger siblings. We hadn't been in about 5 years, and we had a great time! On to the pictures!

Ride that alligator! - Actually, it is a crocodile. I know, cause I rode it! - Mike


1. A real tortoise

2. A Mike tortoise

3. A Mary tortoise

Luckily, Mary escaped without a scratch. (Crocodile - Mike)

In case anyone has ever wondered, "I wonder how Mary compares to a Gorilla?"

Sleepy bears

A scary drink! I used to drink out of this same thing when I was 5 years old. - Mike

Mary and Tiff



It's hard to see, but there's a tiger in the background and Mike loves Tigers

Leopard!

A more cuddly tiger

3 comments:

Naomi said...

We were actually going to go to the zoo but with it being so windy we didn't want to take Tegan out in it. It looks like a ton of fun! I haven't been there since I was a kid. I guess we will have to go later. O and Mike's sister looks so familiar.

Holly and Matthew said...

YAY FOR ZOOS! :) I haven't been to the zoo in such A LONG time. :) It looks like you had a blast! OH THE SWEET SUNNY DAYS we used to have... haha! We better get more soon because Matthew and I want to ride our bikes outside... once I get a new one. haha! Thanks for the awesome pics. I loved them. :) - Holly :)

Kiersten said...

Mary

Hey-I found your blog through Lauren Andrews--I hope it's okay if I look around. It's so good to hear what's going on with you guys. It looks like you're having fun, and your condo looks so nice!