We took the kids to the circus yesterday, and it was a lot of fun! The kids had never been, and neither Mike nor I had been to a circus since we were kids (and we found a great deal on tickets through Groupon). The kids mostly loved it, but they both got a little antsy towards the end, because neither of them are very good at sitting still for a long time, no matter what is entertaining them, haha! Reed's attention was actually riveted for much more time than I was expecting. Rachel kept saying it was too loud and making us cover her ears. And Mike and I thought there were some very good things and some not good parts (like the lame clowns), but overall it was good, and there were more animals than I expected (7 tigers, 3 elephants, lots of dogs and horses, and even a camel and a zebra). It was a fun time, and both kids asked tonight if we could go to the circus again.
 |
| This isn't a circus picture, I just had to throw it in because it's so darn cute and it was taken the day before so it was on my camera. |
 |
| Rachel got to ride an elephant! She had this huge grin on her face the whole time. |
 |
| Excited for the circus to start. |
 |
| I liked how they let you walk around in the performance area before it starts, it kept the kids from having to sit for that much longer waiting for it to start. |
 |
| And of course, we HAD to get cotton candy. Rachel and Reed scarfed it down like they hadn't eaten in days. |
 |
| Circus! |
3 comments:
Best birthday present to see all of you having fun. I dearly love circus but have not been since I was six or seven. Looks like all had fun. Wonderful pics.
Wow, Rachel is so tiny on the elephant. I bet it was scary to watch her up there!
Cute, cute, cute!! I can't believe Rachel rode on the elephant! Megan would never do that!
Post a Comment