Today we have about 18 inches of snow at our house, and it all fell yesterday and today! Unfortunately, we don't have a snow blower, so we may have thrown out our backs shoveling all this white stuff (which is very heavy and wet). But we sure did have a fun time playing out in the back yard this morning.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Winter Wonderland
Today we have about 18 inches of snow at our house, and it all fell yesterday and today! Unfortunately, we don't have a snow blower, so we may have thrown out our backs shoveling all this white stuff (which is very heavy and wet). But we sure did have a fun time playing out in the back yard this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! other then the fact that snow is cold... I hate the cold... but I would like to get Keely out in it a little bit more... unfortunatlly we are in Boise right now, and there isn't enough snow for it to be any fun.
Seriously that looks like such a fun day! I am so jealous, we haven't gotten any snow! It snowed twice but melted as soon as it hit the ground. I'm glad Rachel likes the snow!
I gotta admit, I do miss the snow. Not the cold, though.
Post a Comment