Our computer wasn't recognizing our camera for some reason, but Mike fixed it (because I never would have been able to, that's for sure). Rachel and I have both had a cold for a few days, but it's not too bad. Here are a few pictures and also a few videos down at the bottom too. Rachel is eight months old now, wow! No crawling yet, but she does have a few neat new things she does that I managed to get on video.

All this mess is just from one Mum Mum Cracker. She loves those crackers, but boy are they messy, and harden after being smeared on skin. It helps her build up her "protective crust" as Mike calls it.


She loves curling up her tongue like this and does it all the time.
I finally baked good bread! Yay me! Whenever I make bread, it always seems to turn out like a brick - dense and small. But I finally learned to add less flour and let them rise enough and voila! This is good because I have a Bosch mixer and a wheat grinder, so I can make all our own bread now.

I also tried my hand at making and decorating sugar cookies. It was fun!

Easter egg cookies for everyone! Well, everyone that's here (sorry Tiff and Josh). They're written on with food coloring pens. Fun stuff.

Here's a video where Rachel shows off all her current skills: Blowing raspberries, waving hi (sort of), saying "dadada", and banging on the high chair tray. Enjoy
Rachel and Cicily playing. Rachel was laughing at Cicily, and she responds by pushing her over.
Rachel doing her tongue curls.
8 comments:
You go girl, making your own bread!! That's one of my goals that I have yet to master. Love the videos! Rachel can take a push like a pro.
Congrats on the baking! They look great! The cookies are especially darling!
That bread looks very yummy and the cookies are beautiful. Rachel is such a cutie. That video with her getting pushed down is quite funny. That's fun that she says dada. James hasn't figured that one out yet.
Thank you so much for the videos and pictures. I love them! Those two cousins are so cute together. I am majorly impressed by your baking skills. I thought I had heard a nasty rumor that you couldn't cook... You are awesome! Your bread and cookies look like they came from a bakery.
what kind of icing did you use for your cookies? How did you get the dots on them?? So cute! I want to make some now, if you made you own frosting/icing, can you post the recipe?
haha oh man that video with cicily was cracking me up. They are so cute! Oh and your cookies are awesome!!
Well we know how Cicily feels about being laughed at now. Cicily can dish it out, but she couldn't take a hit like that.
She's so stinkin cute. I'm sorry about your Nana. Isn't it great to have the Gospel to give us perspective? I don't know what I'd do without it.
Post a Comment