Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fun Q&A

by Mary

How long have you been married? 4 and a half years of wonderfulness!
Where did you get married? American Fork LDS Temple, Utah
Where did you go on your honeymoon? Park City, Utah. Not far away, which actually ended up being a good thing, s
ince I got really sick. Very romantic. :)
How long did you date? Long enough to know it was right, which for us was only about a month, then engagement, which isn't really "dating" right?
How old is he? 26
How old is she? 24
Who eats more? Definitely Mike, unless it's dessert!
Who said "I love you" first? I said "I think I love you" which was code for, "I love you, but I'm scared that I'm saying it too soon. Luckily he replied with the actual "I love you."
Who is taller? Mike is, but neither of us is tall- I'm 5'3" and he's 5'9"
Who sings better? Mike for sure, but we love making up silly songs together!
Who is smarter? Neither, but we're smart in different ways I think, which is good.
Who does the laundry? Both, but Mike's really careful not to shrink my stuff :)
Who does the dishes? Mike hates doing the dishes, and I don't really mind, but sometimes he'll do them anyway to make me happy. It works.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mike

Who pays the bills? Both of us, but I usually pays the online ones.
Who cooks dinner? Does Mac and Cheese count? I like to when there's time, and I can't wait until I stay home and can devote more time to homemake-y stuff like cooking.
Who is more stubborn? I am, I get it from my dad.
Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me, in Subway, even before our first official date. But I was definitely egging him on.
Who asked who out? Mike asked me technically, although we just kind of knew we were going to go out.
Who proposed? He did, on Easter. It's a cute story, I'll have to make a separate post for it.
Who has more friends? I think we're about equal, since we pretty much have the same friends except for work ones.
Who has more siblings? Mike, he has 5 younger siblings (2 sisters and 3 brothers). I have one older brother.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we both wear the pants equally. We share the pants. :)



No comments: