She always says "I know" whenever anyone tells her that she's smart, pretty, nice, or anything else.
She has a "head pocket": a pretend pocket in her head, where she keeps anything and everything.
She is a sensitive and gentle soul who feels things deeply, but forgives and gives love just as easily and sincerely.
She's really good at math. She can add any two one-digit numbers correctly.
To her, Daddy is the strongest person in the world, and Mommy is the prettiest.
She loves her stuffed puppy and pretends to be a puppy almost every day.
Mommy is her best friend.
Cereal is her favorite food.
Her prayers always include requests for chocolate milk.
She lets me hug her whenever and for however long I want.
She's really good at making friends.
She loves everyone.
I can't believe that I actually get to be her Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
❤
Post a Comment