So, uh, this last month or so, I've apparently been really bad at taking pictures, because I went to blog tonight, and opened the picture folders to pick some out, and there's pretty much nothing there. Weird, because usually we take tons of pictures. So February and half of March are, I guess, undocumented months of our lives. I do have a few photos for you, though. There's a couple random ones of Reed, and a couple of ones of Rachel from visits with her birth parents a couple days ago.
Never fear though, I will try harder, because I know there are those of you out there who only get to usually see the kids through this blog. So I'll get my act together and take more pictures. :)
 |
| Rachel and her birth dad Ben, and his wife. Ben's mom, and his 3 siblings were there too. We were so happy to finally meet more of Ben's family! |
 |
| Aw. |
 |
| Rachel, Mindy, and Ashlyn. :) |
 |
| Rachel riding the train at the mall. Mindy takes such good pictures. |
 |
| Reed reaching for something. Probably food. |
 |
| Reed being silly with a horse on his back. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment