Here's Rachel setting up a book on a stool so her pink monkey can read.
I love pictures of blurry arms because it shows Reed's penchant for flailing his arms pretty much all the time.
Reed has officially gotten too big for his infant car seat, so we had to upgrade. Rachel's car seat (the brown one) is now Reed's and Rachel has a new bigger one. Well, bigger age-wise - that brown seat is huge! We actually didn't like the new one and returned it and got one at Costco that I love!
So, several months ago, Shelah and Chris (Reed's birth parents) got him this awesome outfit, which I kept forgetting to post pictures of:
Also, Reed is holding a green rubber snake from Walmart. Best $1 we ever spent, I tell you. Rachel and Reed both love that snake. So much so that we went back and bought another one in a different color. Why is it that they always love the cheap toys best? I don't know, but I'll take it.
This is what happens when we tell Rachel to smile for the camera:
Earlier this week, both kids woke up sick, but with completely different symptoms. Weird. Reed vomited for the first time ever (one of the few firsts we were not looking forward to), and Rachel had a temperature of 102. She spent her day like this:
Fortunately, Rachel's fever went away by the end of the day (a day full of snuggling, sleeping, and tv watching), and Reed only threw up once, and now just has a little runny nose and some, shall I say, interesting diapers.
But most of the time he looks like this:
Reed's latest accomplishments are sitting unassisted for brief periods, and army crawling. Between that and rolling like a champ, he can get pretty much anywhere he wants.
5 comments:
They are getting so big so fast! Love Reed's smile :) What cuties you have. Enjoy their love of cheap toys. Dollar Tree has been our "go to" store for so long. Unfortunately, the boys are learning to appreciate quality, and a different "awesomeness" scale than in the past. That level of awesomeness always comes with a higher price tag!
Crawling, already? Have fun! Great pics
Please don't stop blogging about those precious, beautiful children!!!
Thank you for the pictures of Reed and Rachel. You and Mike are such good parents. California Grandma
We thank you for the wonderful pics of both Reed and his sister Rackel. you are such good parents. Both of them are very lucky to have such a loving family.
Post a Comment