We're finally all moved in to our new place in Pleasant Grove. Yay! Moving day went really smoothly, thanks to everyone who helped (thank you!) and it already completely feels like home. We love it!
Tada! Still unpacking boxes, but at least it's all here!
Unpacking in the office, but lost in a pile of boxes.
Bedroom - The puppy on the bed is named Aroo. The little pink thing on the wall is a heart-shaped sticky note that says "The World's Best Husband Sleeps Here." I originally put it up along with a ton of other similar ones as a surprise on Mike's birthday like 2 1/2 years ago. This is the only one that has survived, and it's come with us on 2 moves now. It's still true though! :)
The office all finished.
The view from the front door looking downstairs. This wall has on it our engagement picture, sealing certificate and the family Proclamation we got when we got married.
The living room - we're still looking for a cute non-glare picture to put up on the wall. 
Another view of the living room (we put ourselves in most of the pictures to try to make them more interesting...)

Just a pic of us for fun.
We did take more pictures, but I didn't think people would be all that interested in our bathroom, laundry room, etc. There's also one more bedroom not shown, but all it has in it right now is exercise equipment. Hopefully it will get to be a baby's room. But I have added a few new pictures to our slideshow, since I hadn't updated it in a while. Yay for pictures!

6 comments:
Hi guys! Congrats on your new place! That is so exciting! It looks really nice! I think we have the same couch as you guys! The one you're sitting on in the bottom picture. Well, I hope all is going well!
Looks nice! I wish we could move too:)
No hurt feelings! That makes a ton of sense. I didn't even think about that.
Your place looks nice. I hope you can use that room for a baby room soon.
The house looks GREAT!!!
YAHOO for your new place! ;) We love it! :) It must be nice having a bit more room eh? I bet you love having an upstairs and a downstairs. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! So dang cute! ;) GREAT WORK! :) How is everything else going? :)
Love ya :)
Post a Comment